Updated: Aug 5, 2020
The perfect accompaniment to any BBQ, party or get together, great as a side dish, for meal prep and lunch boxes too. This Cowboy Caviar is full of protein, healthy fats and loads of nutritious veggies.
- One red pepper
- One yellow pepper
- One orange pepper
- Half a cucumber
- One tin of sweetcorn (drained)
- One tin of black beans (drained)
- One ripe avocado
- A small bunch of spring onions
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly chopped coriander
- The juice of one fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil (omit if WFPB no oil diet)
Chop / dice all ingredients into small pieces of relative size and add to a large serving bowl.
Chop and mix through some coriander leaves (optional) add splash of lemon juice, S&P, avocado oil and mix well.
Will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.